Thursday, December 4, 2008

Etsy Beadweaver's December Challenge

I can't believe how the time has flown by and I haven't written anything here since the end of October! So much has happened and I've been making so many new beaded items and it's been very exciting. I really do need to be more responsible for my blog, especially since I have my first follower! Thank you - that was so exciting to see.

For the first time I created a piece to enter into the Etsy Beadweavers monthly challenge. The theme is "Snow Queen" and the entries this month are absolutely awesome. My entry pales in comparison to so many of them, but it was a great learning experience for me and I'm glad I decided to enter my piece even though it was scarey.

If you are interested in seeing all the entries, you can view them on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/index.php) and in the search field put "EBWC" which stands for Etsy Beadweavers Challenge.

In a few days, all of the entries will be posted on the Etsy Beadweavers Blogspot
(http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/) and you can actually vote for your favorite beginning December 10th.

2 comments:

  1. Glad someone besides me is slow in updating their blog. :) And by the way, your entry pales in comparison to no one. It is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will second that! Your entry is drop dead gorgeous and will be right there among the top of the pile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!