Friday, May 15, 2009

Don't Go Bare Treasury

Noahs Ark Collection created another Etsy Treasury and included my newest necklace called "Over the Edge."

My necklace is the top center picture. I created it for a Step By Step Bead contest called Colorworks. The contest rule was to use the tertiary colors orange, green and purple in a piece of jewelry. I called it Over the Edge because it was so out of my comfort zone. You can see more pictures and read more about it on my Etsy site.



Check out Noahs Ark Collection's shop on Etsy. Here's a cute dolphin pendant she has in her shop. As you can imagine, her shop is full of animals in all shapes and sizes!

2 comments:

  1. I love that necklace! So worthy of a treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, It's pleasure to watch your items! Fantastic colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!