Tuesday, January 26, 2010

800 Hearts on Etsy

Today I received my 800th heart from a "secret admirer." Secret admirers are wonderful, but they remain secret, so today I'm honoring my 799th heart on Etsy!


I had a very nice convo from "Little Fish Like Green" - my 799th Heart on Etsy. She said my "Implosion" dichroic glass cabochon reminded her of the cover art for Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" - exploded.

I know the music from that album, but couldn't remember what the cover art looked like, so I did a quick google search and found it.

Wasn't it nice of her to send me a message and tell me that? It's easy to understand her reasoning as she is an artist and photographer. As I looked into her shop on Etsy, I read that she has another shop where she sells her artwork and photographs - "In a Beautiful Daze." Here is one photograph from her shop called Red Day Lily that I think is gorgeous!

I'm so thankful for my Etsy hearts and the kindness of Etsy people to spread the love! I hope you will continue to pay that love forward around the world.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite albums EVER! :D Congrats on 800, Linda! You deserve every single one of those and more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cool! (The 800 hearts, the cab, the comment, and the album cover-which it does reflect in a very interesting way!!) Sweet! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!