Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Peyote Bracelet Pattern Available

I finished another peyote bracelet pattern that I call Navajo Rug.  I designed the pattern and Alicia M. Hartley did the beading.  I created the red design.  Alicia created the blue one.

It's available in my ArtFire and Etsy shops.

Alicia created both bracelets in a style she likes.  Instead of adding a clasp, she zipped the two ends together and created peyote bangles!  Quite clever.


  1. God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. IAS Coaching Center In Tamilnadu

  2. I think these can make our hand more beautiful. I loved it design and I think it can be great choice and other jewelries.

  3. They were SO much fun to bead! They both worked up very quickly as well. :)


Thanks for sharing your thoughts!