Monday, February 21, 2011

Beaded Impressions 2011 Beading Contest Winners Announced

Beaded Impressions announced the winners of their 2011 Winter Beading Contest. There were two categories:  Beaded Jewelry and Beadwork.  Two winners were chosen from each category.  The judges selected the winning entries from those that received the most votes from the public. 

Thanks to all who voted, my "Rhythm and Blues Bracelet" won first place in the Jewelry Category.


The first place winner in the Beadwork Category was "In the Autumn of my Life Hat" by Leslie Ann Campbell

.
 Second place winner in the Jewelry category was "Woodsy Florals" by Nancy Celeste.



Second place winner in the Beadwork Category was this "Beaded Victorian Lampshade" by Adrienne Herrick.



You can find out more about the winners and view all the entries here.   Beaded Impressions can also be found on facebook.


I am very thankful to Beaded Impressions and abeadstore.com for providing this opportunity to beaders.  I cannot lie - I had so much fun on my shopping spree in their online store.   I'll share pictures of what I chose after I receive them later this week.






 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your entry was beautiful!

    Congratulations also to all the other winners and runners-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicitari !
    Ce creatii deosebite !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you! I voted for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!