Friday, February 25, 2011

Winnings from Beaded Impressions Contest

A package from Beaded Impressions (abeadstore.com) arrived yesterday full of beading goodness and I just had to share pictures of my contest winnings with you.

I'm always looking for interesting and well made closures, end caps and findings and I'm delighted with all the sterling silver, silver plated, copper and copper plated pewter items I received. 

Sterling Silver and Silver Plated Findings
  
Copper and Pewter/Copper Findings

I also chose a variety of beads (of course) in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes.  I have some specific projects in mind for some of them.  Other I chose simply because I liked them.  I'm sure they will speak to me and tell me how they want to be used.  We all know, one can never have too many beads!

Iolite Heishe, Labradorite Heishe and Teardrops, and Tiny Button Pearls

Flat Square Glass Beads, Czech Flowers, and Glass Peridot AB Daggers

Chinese Turquoise Heishe and 2mm rounds, and Rosebud beads
Tourmalinated Quartz Chips and 2mm Carnelian Agate Beads

I promised all my facebook friends that I would share my joy at winning 1st place in the jewelry category with them (thanks to their votes) - so stay tuned to find out more details about my "Thank You Giveaway."

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! The findings are all amazing. I love the daggers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, how wonderful to win all of this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!