Saturday, April 25, 2009

Taking the Time to Care

Sassy Glass Designs is a seller on Etsy and she recently convo'd me to tell me she wanted to put a mini-Etsy of my work on her blog. Isn't that a wonderful example of someone taking time to care about a fellow Etsian - like Paying It Forward! And she does this for lots of people!

So I'd like to say "thank you" by telling everyone all about her. Sassy Glass has two shops on Etsy. In this shop she has fabulous cabochon jewelry. Here's one example that I really really love! It's a ring made with Ocean Jasper.


Her other shop features her glass beads, and here's a picture of her Apricot Sorbet lampwork beads. Aren't they luscious?


Thank you Sassy Glass Designs! Your kindness is just what the world needs!

2 comments:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!