Monday, July 20, 2009

Captured Treasury on Etsy

Wonder of wonders! This is Treasury Jackpot Day! I received another convo that my Golden Elegance bracelet was included in this beautiful treasury.

This treasury was created by Dorothy Domingo who also has a shop on Etsy. Here are two of my favorites from her shop. The first is called Ocher Freeform Disc Bracelet and the second is Berry Disc bracelet. I think they are both wonderful!



Please visit Dorothy's shop and give her some love. Thanks, Dorothy!

3 comments:

  1. Both of those bracelets are truly beautiful AND unusual. They certainly deserve to be in a treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bracelets, and love yours! Honey plus golden colors on the bracelet look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those bracelets are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! v. original, I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!